The Brooklyn Campus of St. Joseph's College is located in the Clinton Hill section of Brooklyn.
The Bears began playing their home basketball and volleyball games in December 2014 on Frank P. Carbone Court in the brand-new Hill Center on Vanderbilt Avenue.
The 270-spectator arena is located on the ground floor and will be open to all teams and spectators approximately 1 hour prior to the scheduled starting time of each game.
GPS Address: 212 Vanderbilt Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205
There are several convenient ways to get to the Hill Center.
From North Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, The Bronx And Points North
Get off of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway at Exit 31, Wythe-Kent Avenues and continue straight through the light. Go under the BQE (this is Park Avenue) for five lights and make a left onto Vanderbilt Ave. The Hill Center will be mid-block on your left.
From South Brooklyn, Staten Island & Points South
Get off at Brooklyn-Queens Expressway Exit 30, Flushing Avenue and make a left at the light, then the immediate left at next light (under the BQE). Go along Park Avenue for five lights. Make a left onto Vanderbilt Ave. After the third light (Willoughby Avenue), The Hill Center will be mid-block on your left side.
From Manhattan & East River Bridge/Tunnel Crossings
Once over either bridge, make a left at the first light on Tillary Street. Tillary will lead into Park Avenue (under the BQE). Take Park Avenue to Vanderbilt Ave. and make a right at the light. St. Joseph’s College will be past the second light (Willoughby Avenue), midway down the block on the left.
Located in the heart of Brooklyn, St. Joseph’s College is easily accessible from several different NYC MTA transit lines.
From the Subway
- D, M, N, Q, R to DeKalb Station. Take bus (B38) on Fulton Street to Vanderbilt Avenue.
- 2, 3, 4, 5 Nevins Street Station. Take bus (B38) on Fulton Street to Vanderbilt Avenue.
- A to Hoyt-Schermerhorn. Transfer to the G.
- E, F to Queens Plaza. Transfer to the G. G to Clinton-Washington Station.
From the Bus
- DeKalb Avenue bus (B38) to Vanderbilt Avenue.
- Crosstown bus (B61) to Vanderbilt Avenue.
- Myrtle Avenue bus (B54) to Clinton Avenue.
- Flushing Avenue bus (B57 or B62) to Vanderbilt Avenue.
- Vanderbilt Avenue bus (B69) to DeKalb Avenue.
- Nostrand Avenue bus (B44) to DeKalb Avenue, Transfer to B69.
- Flatbush Avenue bus (B41) to Vanderbilt Avenue. Transfer to B69.