BROOKLYN, N.Y. — Please take note of the following changes to the final week of the regular season with games postponed from last week and the impending weather forecast for tomorrow.
Baseball (Updated 4/26 at 8:45 am)
- Wednesday's non-conference home game vs. Lehman has been postponed to Friday at 4 p.m. due to field conditions from the rain.
- Thursday's home game vs. Southern Vermont has been canceled (conference make-up priority).
- Saturday's doubleheader at Mount Saint Mary College has been relocated to Marist College Baseball Field in Poughkeepsie starting at noon.
- Game two vs. Maritime that was rained out on Saturday will be made up on Sunday, April 30 at 12 p.m. at American Legion Field
Softball (Updated 4/25 at 10:30 am)
- The Skyline doubleheader at SJC Long Island that was postponed twice this past weekend will be made up on Thursday, April 27 at the SJC Outdoor Complex in Patchogue starting at 5:30 p.m.
- With the threat of rain all day Tuesday, the doubleheader against Old Westbury has been rescheduled to Saturday, April 29 starting at noon and will now return to American Legion Field.
- Friday's home doubleheader vs. Baruch has been canceled (conference make-up priority).
- Sunday's home finale vs. Yeshiva is on as scheduled and will be Senior Day.
Men's Tennis (Updated 4/26 at 11:30 am)
- Due to the wet weather, Wednesday's match at Sarah Lawrence has been moved to the indoor courts at Concordia College in Bronxville, N.Y. (171 White Plains Road, Bronxville, NY 10708) Still a 6:30 p.m. start time.
- Saturday's rained out conference match vs. SJC Long Island will be made up on Thursday, April 27 starting at 7 p.m. at the USTA National Tennis Center.
- The Bears will play four matches in five days to close out the season—Wednesday at Sarah Lawrence, Thursday vs. SJC Long Island, Saturday vs. Sage, Sunday at Farmingdale.