St. Joseph's College provides an exceptional education while keeping tuition affordable. To help support students, SJC will be hosting our first-ever Giving Day on May 1. Giving Day is the chance to make a difference by donating to projects and initiatives that you care about most. This day of giving aims to bring the SJC community, far and wide, together to support college-wide priorities that help enhance the student experience.
On May 1, help show your Bears pride and consider supporting the Bears Athletics Travel Campaign, which will directly help fund the amazing trips planned for next year for our student-athletes.
Make your gift at http://www.sjcbears.com/ReadySetGive
Highlighted Trips Include:
- Preseason camp for all fall teams to train, bond and develop the culture that will launch the 2019-2020 Bears seasons!
- Women's Basketball is looking to travel to Boston during November to compete in the Emmanuel College Tournament!
- Men's Basketball is planning on heading down to Atlanta in December to compete in the Oglethorpe Tournament!
- Baseball and Softball are planning to take spring trips to sunny (hopefully!) Florida for competition!
- Both men's and women's Volleyball and Soccer are looking to add new opponents to their schedules and visit some exciting destinations!